Make a Difference Today:
League of Women Voters of Greater Hartford
· Publishing a West Hartford Voters Guide, in which candidates voice their opinions on issues important to voters.
· Producing the annual series of candidate debates in partnership with West Hartford public access television.
· Partnering with various organizations to conduct voter registration sessions, including registering new citizens.
· Holding public forums. Programs on Affordable Housing , Pre-school Education, and Immigration have been held recently.
· Working with the Metro Hartford Alliance and Hartford 2000 to sponsor a candidate’s forum.
· Publishing A Guide to Elected Officials for the Town of West Hartford.
As it has since its inception in 1923, The League of Women Voters of Greater Hartford is committed to promoting political action through informed participation of citizens in government. The League prides itself in being an issues-oriented organization, which does not support or oppose political parties or candidates.
To carry out its important activities, The League has always depended on the generosity of individual members, residents, and local business people. We will acknowledge your support in our Voters Guide and on our Website.
(as you wish it to appear in print)
______ Patron $100 ______ Sponsor $50 ______ Contributor $25 ______ Donor $15
______ Anonymous. Please accept my gift but do not print my name in the Voters Guide
______ Please send me information on how to join the League of Women Voters
______ Enclosed is my Contribution of $______ made out to LWVGH
______ Enclosed is my tax deductible Contribution of $______ made out to the LWV Education Fund
Please return to League of Women Voters of Greater Hartford, P.O. Box 270191
West Hartford, CT 06127-0191